Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Save the Date

My friend sent me a gorgeous letterpress calendar for Christmas, which sadly had been sitting tucked away on my bookshelf for months. Each month is beautifully designed with gorgeous colors and heavy-weight paper that just exudes luxury. Instead of propping up each month, I decided to post the entire calendar in my craft nook to make the space a little more colorful and cozy.






I'm hoping this will inspire me to craft some more since my craft nook is more inviting now. 

Have a great week everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. OOooh, I love letterpress! That's a gorgeous calendar.

    My hubs had been bugging me to get business cards forEVER, and I was always putting it off (we're talking a good decade) and when I finally did, I went whole hog and got letterpress calling cards. He was incredulous when he saw the bill...

    ReplyDelete