Monday, October 24, 2011

Falling for Fall

This is just about that time of year when the hustle bustle begins. It seems like there isn't enough time in the day to do everything on my checklist. On top of that, transitions and travel will be making it hard to blog consistently. So I'm taking a mini-blog hiatus to just be present in my life rather than looking at it with my retrospective blogging goggles. I promise I'll be back though with renewed energy and tasty recipes.

In the meantime, I leave you with thoughts and images of fall. Notice the braided theme?




1. A display at World Market which required all self-discipline not to jump head-first into. 2. A mustardy yellow sweater I am coveting. 3. Challah (image from here), which has been on my "to-make" list since Fall started. 

Thanks for reading and hope you have a great few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. yay! hope you get to be in the moment :) take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete