Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Current Food Musings

Change of seasons. Change of wardrobe. Change of recipes. With the approach of Fall, I am thinking about things that I'd like to make to match the changing weather and temperature. Comfort foods are on the top of the list as is experimenting with more Asian recipes.

Top 3 cookbooks right now include this Lone Star Legacy book that we stole from The Mother-in-Law. It has good ole' southern food recipes as well as a whole section on Mexican food. Current craving is for making pickled okra.
You've seen this one before here. I drool every time I see the Orange Beef recipe. 
This was the first gift The Husband ever gave me before we started dating. There began our shared love of eating and all things food. I love the chewy shrimp or squid balls that you find on the streets of Japan and Taiwan. 
What types of foods are you craving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment