Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dining In: Durham, NC - Beyu Caffe

I realized that my Dining In: Durham, NC series becomes quite difficult to search through when the title does not contain the name of the restaurant that I'm reviewing. So I'm going to start including the restaurant name in all posts. 

This is a mini-review on Beyu Caffe in downtown Durham. It's an interesting mix of coffee shop, brunch locale, evening dinner, and happy hour with live music spot. It's amazing they are open as early and as late as they are, but they really fill a niche in terms of restaurant/bar/coffee shop. 

We had a coffee and the Croque Madame or Monsieur. I don't quite remember the difference between the two. Their breakfast potatoes were quite yummy and the ambience was perfect for some Sunday afternoon crocheting while The Husband worked. 



I'll definitely return for happy hour and dinner (full bar!), but with a place that's open pretty much all day I might just have to spend the whole day there. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment