Monday, July 25, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake!

Believe it or not, it has officially been a year since I began blogging. Honestly, I can't believe that this blog has remained active after all this time. A full year of cooking, eating, and writing has brought me so much joy and relaxation during some big transitions and great dinner parties.

Incidentally, my blogiversary (see definition here if confused) is also around the time of my birthday! This year, The Husband and I are channeling our love for food by celebrating with friends over a birthday Bizarre Food Challenge.

The Challenge: Bring what you believe to be a bizarre or unique food (no brains or raw insects please -- we don't want no prion disease).

Can't wait to share the pictures and reactions to this event! Looking forward to what exciting foods our foodie friends will share with us this Friday.

Confession: I've never made a real cake. Ever. So to celebrate the momentous occasion, I bought a pretty cake stand, which also doubles as a trifle or punch bowl (genius). Cake and bizarre treats to come soon!




Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment