Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To see the world in a grain of sand

To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

This is my general philosophy on life. 'nough said.


"I want to start a blog. But I'm not sure what to blog about."

Well, here's to giving it a shot.

Today's favorite item: Menu chalkboard



There have been days that I've literally thought of something to cook just to have something to write on this chalkboard. It makes our home feel more home-y and lived in. I love that dusty film of chalk that collects on the surface of the board with repeated use.

Tonight's meal: Smoked paprika chicken over saffron infused bulgar wheat with local farm eggplant

Can't have a meal without some vino, but in this case it was raspberry beer (Raspberry Lambic Framboise), which is to die for...

1 comment:

  1. you're going to continue this cooking when i move there too right?

    ReplyDelete